plus 23% VAT for supplywithin the EuropeanCommunity plus shipping costs
- rated voltage 12V
- design-optimization in our own wind-tunnel
- permanent magnet-generator with 420 watts output
- very good start-up performance due to low cogging torque at 2,2m/s wind speed
- external hybrid controller for wind- and solar-energy with multi-function display and integrated electronic/manual stop switch
- universal application for low, middle and high wind
- hand laminated, UV-resistant carbon blades, successfully tested according to DIN EN 61400-2 at hurricane speed 122km / h (5480 rpm, with almost speed of sound at the blade tips). See for this our video clip of the wind-tunnel test.
- The usual, standard blades from other manufacturers are made from granulate using injection moulding techniques to achieve a fast production time, but lacking the durability especially after UV exposure associated with the potential risk of blade fracture. Our blades are handmade incorporating high tensile carbon fibre mats. This is a more labour intensive process resulting in an optimized blade profile at the lowest weight, which combines a very quiet operation, blade longetivity and an exceptional safety record.
- aerodynamic design from aircraft-engeneering
- low noise
- durable and low maintenance by external controller and high-quality components
We recommend checking this independent test in the Caribbean in 2011: http://www.info-center-online.com/boat/dt_windvereng.htm
You can also read some of our customer testimonials here: http://www.silentwindgenerator.com/en/opinion-of-others