Antenna 8 dBi 24V (Ethernet Cable 20m)
Price with VAT
Most ports and marinas, as well as hotels and campsites offer WLan service – either free or paid for.
In order to use this service at a long distance or inside your boat, SILENTWIND developed a LAN Antenna which allows you to surf the net at any time, even if the signal strength is weak and the access point / hotspot is up to four nautical miles away.
The combination of the antenna with the WLan router generates a hotspot aboard your boat, providing you with the remote internet signal for all your devices: notebook, WiFi printer, tablet or smartphone.
Content of package:
|WLan 8 dBi Antenna|
|300 Mbps long range router|
|150 Mbps long range Wi-Fi Stick|
|20 meter UV-resistant CAT6 LAN cable|
|Waterproof protection housing for Wi-Fi Stick|
|24V power cable|
|230V-24V power adapter|
- Highly responsive and long range antenna, up to 7 km (under optimal conditions)
- User friendly and preconfigured router and antenna stick software
- Adjustable transmission range using specific software
- LAN cable included, from 10 to 30 meters (up to 80 meters possible)
- Data transmission by LAN cable, without losses due to RF cables
- Electronics inside the antenna housing
- High quality and robust materials
- Shock resistant waterproof plastic housing, IP66
- GRP Antenna tube with metal fittings
- Designed for easy installation without additional tools