This mast mounting kit is designed for poles with 48mm outside diameter and is suitable for the installation of wind generators, radar-units, satellite antennas or any other technical equipment. It can be used on sailboats and for land use. The mast foot is made swiveling and can thus be mounted on horizontal and inclined surfaces. The mast foot and the mast clamps are mounted in rubber elements, in order to prevent vibration and noise transmission the best possible way. The rubber-damping part of the mast base can be adapted to different inner mast tube diameters. A cable guide is integrated in the mast foot. The cables must not be leaded to the outside of the mast and therefore the wires are not visible and perfectly protected.
During the development care was taken to allow a simple installation and maintenance.
- Suitable for a mast with 48 mm outside diameter
- Rubber adapter sleeve enables the use of tubes with different wall thicknesses
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Swiveling and adjustable mast foot suitable for the mounting on horizontal and inclined undergrounds
- Adjustable mast stays
- All mounting points rubber elements are included, in order to avoid noise- and vibration transmission
- Integrated cable guide
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy maintenance by swiveling mast
- Designed stormproof!